Before photo – No existing covered area to entertain. Notice how all of the outdoor furniture is covered.
Patioland was able to introduce them to a combination of materials that provided a high quality of finish & a quicker build than originally advised – the Colorbond structure limited the framing originally specified & combined with the insulated roofing sheets, provided a ‘clean’ & open finish.
By incorporating the installation of down light fittings & fans to the structure, it gives the owners a truly flexible outdoor living area that they can use comfortably all year round.
- 90mm Insulated Roofing Sheets
- Series of 4 each side – 115mm wide ‘Nature Lite’ strips within roofing sheets
- Colorbond framing as required – fixed into the existing house framing with galvanised steel brackets
- Large box guttering against house with custom ‘under flashings’ installed to hide the brackets connecting to the home & box guttering
- 115 x 115mm DAR ‘Merbau’ timber post
- Series of stainless steel LED down lights, housed within the insulated roofing sheets, with all wiring hidden
- Outdoor fans (purchased by the owner, fitted by Patioland)
- Internal switch plate operations
- Both gable ends infilled with twinwall polycarbonate
- Total Contract Price – $27,000 (GST Incl.)
Below is a series of photos taking you through the completed project. Select & click on a tile to enlarge the photograph
Our display is by appointment only, so use the section below to book in a suitable time for us to meet one on one to casually discuss your outdoor lifestyle.